Thursday, January 27, 2011

Okay OKAY

I guess I can post something! How about a quick recap to cover what we've missed since...yikes! August?! We'll start with Christmas and move backwards because Blogger sucks like that.



Christmas, Wahoo!

It's like a bottomless sock of awesome!


Leaf piles




Silly Elliet



Kenai climbed a tree at Grandma and Papaw's


Holy freaking goodness, I met my BROTHER!
(we sent this pic to Emily when I got there)


Halloween!


A black cat, a transformer, a ladybug and a fairy


Jayden fell asleep with a chicken nugget in his mouth. Yes he did.


Reading in the sun



Pumpkin painting

Elliet learned how to blow a bubble


Sophia started showing her personality


Ziva took a job as a fry cook



Elliet and Kenai built an airplane


Ziva turned TWO!

The girls went hiking with daddy




Kenai started Kindergarten!

Plenty of time spent watching Buffy



A bath in the sink while the tub was getting fixed


Horseback riding during a trip to a goat farm with
Bethan and her family


Everybody helps take care of Sophie

2 comments:

Christie said...

i love these, makes me realize I've missed them! (the pics, not the girls, I already knew that! ;)

Emily said...

They are getting so big! I hope you are all well. Hugs.