Saturday, August 29, 2009

Let's Catch Up, Shall We?

"Three for me..."




At my cousin's wedding, the girls wanted their picture with "the princess"


St. Louis Arch



Magic House

Loved these pulley seats when I was a kid!






Getting packed for the trip. As Kenai says whenever we leave the house,
"Mommy, don't forget Ziva!"

Elliet's big birthday party (#6!)



Can't believe everyone got a swing!

Kenai's swing

Elliet's swing


Keegan



Rachel

Ziva with Leah

Savannah and Aida


Coming home from a weekend in Dayton

2 comments:

Christie said...

such great pics! what a summer you guys have had! That's such a sweet pic of Jedd and the girls, and I love the magic house hair shot. Did it take forever to get their hair to calm down? See you guys in just a few months! :)

St said...

Love it. Their hair went right back down! I thought they'd shock me too but nope. So weird!