Monday, October 27, 2008

We've Been Tagged

Bethan (over on The Miller Family blog) tagged us!
Since this is the family blog I'm gonna split it four and four between me and the kids!

Eight Favorite Things (in no particular order!)
St's 4 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Buffy
4. The Daily Show

Kids' 4:
1. Scooby Doo
2. SpongeBob
3. Martha Speaks
4. Curious George

St's 4 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Outback (lame, yes)
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Sebastian's (Greek)
4. No Anchovies (long gone)

Kids' 4:
1. Chik Fil A
2. Red Squirrel
3. Skyline
4. Applebee's

8 Things That Happened This Weekend: (I'm cheating and changing this one!)
1. Carved a pumpkin (when I stuck my hand in the pumpkin Elliet said, "I don't think I'm gonna do that.")

2. I had an ultrasound of my gall bladder (should have results tomorrow)
3. Skipped church (still feel bad...but only because Elliet loves it so much)
4. Auntie Em came over for dinner
5. 6 episodes of Buffy
6. We got boo'd!! I first saw the idea here (fyi, there is some stronger language there) and I thought if I had time and energy, I would boo Christie via the mail... then a few days later someone actually boo'd us! Not as creative as what Suburban Bliss did but we then boo'd another neighbor with candy, spooky pencils and Halloween themed note paper, mini snow globes and stickers. Very exciting.
7. Found the girls' costumes for $5 at Old Navy

8. Got Ziva to smile at us!!


St's Looking Forward to 4 Things:
1. Moving out of this house
2. Thanksgiving!!
3. Payday (always)
4. The weekend (always)

So Are The Girls:
1. Moving out of this house (srsly, Elliet asks about it all the time)
2. Thanksgiving!!
3. Trick or Treat
4. The next Sabin family reunion ("when are we going back to the family hotel?")

4 Things on St's Wish List:
1. COMPUTER (don't mean to yell but I really need a new computer!!)
2. Couch (right now we have a love seat that Emily and I bought from a hotel resale shop while in college. I cannot imagine the grossness that lurks)
3. Amazon Kindle (yeah right)
4. Personal trainer

Kids' Wish List:
1. Everything in the Toys R Us book
2. A swimming pool at the new house
3. More dress-up clothes
4. Pizza and cherry icees

Let's see if we can come up with 8 people to tag!
Aunt Christie
Leigh
Miss Cat
The Conrads (not to be confused with)
Ella and Conrad :)
Emily and Logan (post in comments or in an email!)
Ireland (I know, I'm stretching)
hmmm, who else reads this?
Aunt Julie and Luke?
Auntie Em and Gus!

3 comments:

Future RN said...

Why oh why would you tag me?

Miller Family said...

YAY!! Thanks Sarah!

rjconrad said...

Hi! I just got a chance to check your blog for the first time in forever. Sorry I didn't do the tag thingie, those are always fun. We just moved to Philly! We've been here 3 weeks now. Craziness! I'm sure we'll actually get to Cinci at some point now that we're so much closer. Your new baby is SO cute!