Friday, March 21, 2008

Apparently I spoke too soon...but she was SO MUCH BETTER! Today is the same old stuff, seizures all day, Kenai lost behind them somewhere. The doctor called yesterday a honeymoon period with the new drug.
The next drug they would consider can have strange side effects and takes TWO MONTHS to climb to therapeutic level. We won't even know if it helps until then! They are also giving her a helmet because of her drop seizures.
I'm losing faith in the idea that she'll be fine anytime soon. Please keep up the prayers.

2 comments:

MSabinOH said...

Oh my, I know how hard it is. I wish I could kiss it and make it all better. I wish I could take you and Kenai in my arms and protect you from the cares of the world. But we know that Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father and He is touched by the feelings of our infirmities... and it causes us to sing can hear Him singing "Oh no You never let go, through the calm and through the storm. Oh no You never let go, in ev'ry high and ev'ry low. Oh no You never let go, Lord, you never let go of me...". Your (our)faith is strengthened during adversity. We are praying and believing for Kenai's healing and restoration. "Our hope is in the glory of God ... and will not disappoint us."

Love, Dad & Mom

St said...

Thanks. Last night I finally had to turn and look at Him again...
talk about your tests of faith.
I found some scripture and I do feel a little better...mostly feel more hopeful.